Saturday 1 April 2017

A Return to the Fold?

Hi All,

Real life can be tough and tempus certainly does fugit!

I don't want to bother you with the details but I am attempting to get back into our hobby by making a serious attempt to reinvigorate my VBCW campaign.

I haven't been totally 'out of it.' Having purchased and read the following.


Some great reads with ideas aplenty. So there'll be a new concept (except the theatre of operations.)

Additionally, I've spent most of March gathering some forces together.


Using the ideas from Mel; The Terrain Tutor who can be found on: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx_aro8CTHw7ZD5H661hC6Q
He is well worth a watch and a follow.

So God willing I'll be entering the fray once more. Watch this space.
Please.

Thanks for popping by,

Rob.

6 comments: